How to have Beautiful Skin
Some women have beautiful skin naturally, and some have to work at it. But clear skin is within the reach of everyone.
If you have blackheads, clogged pores and acne on your skin, it’s best to work with a good esthetician to clean up your skin with regular facials. If you’re young and your skin is beautiful and clear, don’t mess it up with overly aggressive treatments. Again, having a quality skin care routine from a young age is important, and a good esthetician can help you set that up. The products you use can change depending on the season, where you live, your age, and your individual skin conditions.
Here are seven ways that can keep your skin beautiful:
- Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and leafy green. Good nutrition is the basic building block of healthy skin.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Some Skincare specialist says a person should drink at least 20 glass of water in day. (I fill a carafe to remind myself.)
- Cut out skin-damaging habits like smoking, excessive drinking, tanning booths and excessive sun exposure.
- Search out a good esthetician by asking friends and doing some research. Then work on a regular basis. Get a professional facial to deep cleanse your skin and review your product choices at least four times a year, as the seasons change. Every four to six weeks is ideal.
- Throw away the soap and use quality products that are right for your skin type. Discuss your home skin-care routine with an esthetician. If you can’t afford all the skin-care products right away, ask the skin care therapists which are most important to start. Invest in additional products as you can.
- Give yourself a home facial as often as once a week.
- Wear sunscreen, even on cloudy days and in winter. Use a good-quality, high-SPF, full-spectrum sunscreen. Sun damage is the single most important cause of premature aging. Remember to put sunscreen on exposed areas like the back of your hands, neck and chest. They’re often the first place to show your age.
To keep your face looking as youthful as possible, you need a proper skin care and above tips can help you to keep your skin beautiful and shiny.